Senior Backend Developer
Hi, nice to see you here!
You’ve made it to one of the vacancies of the least sexy startup 🙂
I guess you are curious and would like to know a bit more about us?
About the product & the problem we are solving
TLDR: Contractuo is a document management platform mainly aimed at official documents such as contracts and agreements.
The full rundown: Contracts and agreements are the blueprint of any organization. However, a lot of these companies struggle with finding and making sense of critical (business) information. Contractuo gives companies the ability to easily assign owners, structure their document processes and help people make sensible decisions based on transparent, easy to find information.
The platform allows any company to verify the identity of people, create-, manage- & sign documents and automatically keep track of all important information and follow-ups.
About the company & your position
Contractuo is a young startup and challenger in the industry. We are a very close-knit team from varying backgrounds and nationalities driven by a single thing, creating products that matter to our customers. You will be working closely together with the founders and customers alike and independent of your skill- and experience level you will be given the chance to grow and take decisions autonomously.
Senior Backend Developer - PHP / Laravel (full-time)
Must have – what you really need to bring to the table:
- In depth PHP experience
- In depth understanding of Laravel, Symfony, or other PHP frameworks following the MVC architecture
- Object-oriented programming and SOLID Design principals
- Experience building REST API’s
- Extensive Experience with Relational databases (SQL)
- Working knowledge of versioning and source control systems.
- Experience in testing with PHPUnit
- Proven professional experience with PHP backend development
- Understanding of relational databases structures
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Self-motivated / Passionate about your craft
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Being cyber security-minded is a strong plus
- Design, develop and maintain efficient, scalable and reliable backend systems
- Participate in the full development life cycle, from design to deployment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving and learning ability
- Develop new features and tools using the Laravel PHP Framework
- Generate clean, safe, reusable and scalable PHP code
- Create and maintain RESTful APIs
- Contribute to architectural and software design decisions
- Contribute and maintain technical documentation and specifications
- Perform code reviews
- Maintain the platform by reacting to issues and defects raised
Want to give it a shot? We’d be happy if you did!
Fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you asap if we see a potential fit